Tuesday, June 2, 2015

I Was Convicted!

Hi there! And welcome to my blog. If you check out my previous posts, you will see that i have not been a consistent blogger for quite awhile. You will also see that was not how it started out. But over this past weekend, i was convicted by God!

For awhile now, it's been nagging at me that i need to get back to it - at least once a month blog posts. In all honesty, i have been procrastinating & just never got it worked back in my routine. This past Sunday morning, while i was getting dressed for church, i was listening to Dr. James Merritt on TBN. He said, "The most important, single thing you will ever do in your life, is to share Jesus with people who don't know Jesus." I KNEW i was convicted!

As with my ifrogcrafts business, i also dedicated my blog to God. Before i ever begin writing a post i ask for HIS message & that it touch the heart of someone who reads it. Since i don't work out in the public anymore, the internet is the best way that i know how, to share Jesus. After all, we are given The Great Commission, as the disciple were.


 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go.  When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.  Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.  Therefore go and make disciples of all nations,baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

 Matthew 28:16-20 (NIV)


So, you see, i hadn't been sharing with others about Jesus, or how He has worked in my life. Well, since the last time i've written a blog post, i cannot count the amazing blessings that have rained over our household, but here's a few of the highlights.

***I was struggling with arthritis that kept getting worse & worse, however, we had no insurance. Through our state's insurance exchange, we were able to find insurance that we could afford. By the time this happened & i could get to an orthopedic surgeon, i could barely walk from the recliner to the bathroom with a walker. I lived, ate & slept in that recliner. After having bothe hips replaced, i am walking well, & only need a cane sometimes. I still have a way to go to build up my stamina, but i am well on the way. To me, that is nothing less than miraculous!

***On top of the healing, there was a bit of apprehension as to how our 20% of the medical bills would get paid. What an ENORMOUS BLESSING, when we found out that they were paid in full from an unexpected source.

***Most recently, my mother-in-law - who lives pretty much across the country from us - was diagnosed with cancer. Since then, there was a lot of prayer in our house, from asking God to take care of her, to direct us how to get there & when. At first, it looked like we couldn't & wouldn't be able to get there until September. Then it looked like July. But God had something else in mind. Last Sunday, we received such an AWESOME & GENEROUS gift from another unexpected source. Yesterday the plans & bookings were made for this coming weekend. 
These can only be explained as gifts from God. I know, those who don't believe will attempt to "explain" these blessings. But i know who's in control of my life. I know that Jesus was tortured, crucified, died & arose for my sins & your sins. For YOU & for me. I pray that you know this too.

Has there been anything that God has convicted you of? I'd love to hear your story if you'd like to share it.

Have a blessing that you would like to share? Please do.

Want to talk more about Jesus, or do you have a prayer need? Please comment below. And if you would like to correspond privately, please email me at ifrogcrafts@live.com 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, lovely blog! I am a new follower and I'm looking
    forward to joining you and my other blog friends participating
    in "The Greatest Gift is Love" Blog Hop Giveaway.
    I know it is going to be fantastic.

    Happy Thanksgiving,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete