Monday, October 4, 2010

Father & Son

I've enjoyed today so far, reflecting on the wonderful weekend that we had in this household. Our 14 year old was here. And he & my hubby spent early Friday evening & Saturday afternoon in a hardy & healthy competition of lawn games.... Lawn Darts, Hillbilly Horseshoes (Ladder Ball), etc.


 They had so much fun & i had a lot of fun watching them. Hopefully the weather will hold out a few more weeks so the tournament can continue. But when the weather starts getting cold, it'll not only be time to dig out the board games, but there is talk of going bowling. I had so much fun watching them play these games over the weekend. But when it comes to bowling, they'll have fun laughing at me trying to bowl. I am definitely a Gutter Ball Champion!

It was a priceless weekend, as anytime is spent with our boys. 

"Sons are a heritage from the Lord,
children a reward from Him."
Psalm 127:3 (NIV)

I continue to thank our Heavenly Father everyday for blessing me with this wonderful family.....my husband & my bonus boys.

But the most priceless part of the whole weekend, for me was watching Father & Son together, playing, laughing, & sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment