Monday, January 20, 2014

A Gift Of New Life

I've said before that i am so thankful that God never took me for granted, during the period of my life that i was taking Him for granted. When i finally realized that i needed to turn my life around, i certainly didn't expect how much He would work in me, in my day to day living. That's because the Holy Spirit brings to every Christian, an entirely new quality of life. Those who are born again in the Holy Spirit can enjoy a new way of living.

I look at my life, mostly my attitude, way back when. Even though i always believed, i never thought that i would have a craft business, dedicated to the glory of God! I never thought that i would be writing a blog & sharing God's love & grace for anyone in cyberspace to read!! I never thought that i would be introduced as the Pastor's wife!!!


"What benefit did you reap at that time from the things you are now ashamed of? Those things result in death. But now you have been set free from sin & have become slaves to God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness & the result is eternal life."
Romans 6:21-22 (NIV)
My response to this passage? HALLELUJAH!!! The Holy Spirit does reprogram your mind, which transforms your attitude, with His wisdom. And believe me!...That is THE BEST attitude adjustment that you could EVER get! As for me, my habits were changed, priorities were rearranged, & new standards were put into place. And with all these changes, the Spirit gave me a new power & strength to live the new lifestyle.

This can all happen for you too, if it hasn't all ready. All it takes is an invitation. Just open your heart & ask God to allow His Holy Spirit give you an attitude adjustment. You will no longer have to fight your problems by yourself. Instead, you will have God & His Holy Spirit in your corner. You can't ask for any better help than that!

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing WHERE we are and HOW we got here...many hills and valley's along the way and many more to go...a journey it is! Happy Trail to YOU, until...ooopss...got distracted...LOL...xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post! I'm a new follower from Etsy, actually from the blog about you, but I closed it and can't remember whose blog it was, sorry. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Brenda! that was Kate's blog. Here's the link so that you can find your way back there. =)
      <><
      http://piecesofhomemosaics.blogspot.com/2014/01/meet-karalee-gross-christian-artist.html#comment-form

      Delete